Why should you volunteer with LGBT Voice Tanzania?
If you are looking for a volunteer opportunity in Africa, why not choose to volunteer with LGBT Voice, and make a real difference for LGBT rights in Tanzania?
There are plenty of opportunities for you to get involved!
Volunteers are the backbone of LGBT Voice Tanzania, and our volunteers work on the front lines in the fight for LGBTQ+ equality.
LGBT Voice’s powerful network of all-volunteer communities is made up of people from a wide array of backgrounds, experiences, identities, and skill sets. We invest in our volunteers through leadership development and recognition programs, offering workshops, conferences and support from staff to ensure that our leaders become the strongest and most effective advocates, leaders and fundraisers they can be.
We welcome you to join our movement no matter how much time you are able to give.
Just let us know the type of work you want to do, the duration of your stay, and your start date.
Contact us to let us know you’re interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of the other reasons to volunteer with LGBT Voice Tanzania:
- Become a part of the ever-growing movement of LGBTQ+ people and allies working to build across their communities
- Get connected to pro-equality minded people and their professional and social networks
- Enhance your skills and channel your creativity while strengthening our LGBTQ+ community
- To make new friends
- To gain nonprofit and/or events experience
- To use professional skills such as public relations or fundraising
- To support the LGBT equality movement
What will you do as a volunteer
- We match you with a project that fits your available time, your interests, and sometimes your experience.
- No matter how much or how little time you have to give, LGBT Voice Tanzania has something for you.
Our employment policy
LGBT Voice Tanzania is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, height and weight, or other personal characteristics as may be protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, without limitation, hiring, placement, promotion, layoff, termination, transfer, leaves of absence and compensation; relationships with outside vendors and customers; use of contractors and consultants; and in dealing with the general public.
Contact us to volunteer today: email@example.com